Technical specification at a glance
- Our Manchester datacentre uses a high capacity DX cooling system. Refrigerents used are non ozone depleting. This ensures we have a perfect environment for our dedicated servers and virtual servers.
- Close control in room air handling units feed air into the data centre at a constant 20c. With full redundancy in the cooling system we can take out any one unit and continue to maintain optimum operating temperatures.
- High capacity floor grilles ensure sufficient cooling of racks upto 4KW.
- All racks are laid out within the datacentre using hot and cold aisles to maximise the cooling effect.
- The datacentre implements cold aisle containment to be more environmentally conscious
- N+1 Stulz CyberAir DX - CRACS
- Ultra Efficient - Precision Cooling
- Dual Compressor - Each Unit
- Dual Refrigeration - Each Unit
- Air Flow 148000 M3/H
- Total Heat Rejection 325.60 kW
- Net Cooling Capacity 480 kW
- Manufacturer Maintained