Security specification at a glance
- Purpose built security room - built to exceed 5979 (2007 revision) Category II, British Standard 8418 and continually audited by the SSAIB.
- Security room has independent P1 rated fire system
- Trained security personnel maintain a 24/7/365 on site presence at our Manchester datacentre. We provide a very secure facility for our dedicated servers and virtual servers.
- External cameras and motion sensors cover the exterior perimeter of the data centre and are monitored by on site security staff.
- Each rack is individually secured with a key and combination lock.
- Access to the datacentre is protected by a sophisticated proximity fob system meaning all access events and movement within the data centre is logged and tracked. Additionally Bio-metric security (Iris Recognition) is used on entry doors to the datacentre floor.
- Manned 24/7/365 on -site
- BS 5979 assured
- Trained accredited staff
- 24/7/365 monitored CCTV
- Bio-metric (Iris recognition) access systems
- Swipe card/proximity fob entry control
- CCTV check - every entry/exit